Medical ID Jewelry You'll Want to Wear Every Day
How it works
In the event of an emergency
your medical ID bracelet or alert jewelry can communicate for you
to ensure that you get effective treatment
The latest trends
If you're unsure if you or a loved one should be wearing a medical ID, take our short quiz below:
- Do you have any medical conditions? (E.g. diabetes, asthma, heart disease, epilepsy)
- Do you have any allergies? (E.g. chemicals, food, drink, medication, animals/insects, environmental)
- Do you have an implant, device or organ transplant? (E.g. pacemaker, cochlear implant, stent, kidney transplant)
- Do you have any medical requirements? (E.g. anticoagulants, insulin, steroid therapy)
- Do you have any identification needs? (E.g. dementia, autism, organ donor)
If you answered yes to any of those questions, you would benefit from wearing a medical alert ID!
Get on the list.
Insider info on new arrivals and 15% off your first order.